Delivering A Competitive Advantage to Today’s Leaders in Private Label Retailing
Designed especially for retailers who are aggressively driving private label programs forward within their organizations, PLB360 delivers a competitive advantage through strategic insights as well as actionable strategies for success in private label retailing.
Category Colonels Awards Reception
Every year the readers of PLBuyer vote on their preferred suppliers in more than 100 different private label product categories. At this presentation, the winners for 2013 are announced and presented with their Category Colonel award. Toast the winners at the reception immediately following the awards ceremony on Wednesday, June 12th.
REASONS TO ATTEND PLB360
- Sam’s Club shares what it takes to launch its health and wellness brand.
- Learn how Walgreen’s optimized its private brand business.
- Gain insights into the effects of the economic recovery on private label brands.
- Gain insight into Walmart and its 50 private brands, covering every category.
- PLB’s original game-changing research in private label unveiled.
- Learn the success behind dollar stores.
- Understand private label shopping patterns.
- Network with industry peers in a relaxed business setting.
- Discover global trends in private label.
Unique Conference Features
Turning Insights into Action
The conference will offer both high-level insights into industry trends as well as private label tactics that work on shelves today .
Private Product Evalutions
Side-by-side blind evaluations of private label and branded products, administered by UL, will be conducted each day. Results from the evaluations will be announced at the conclusion of the conference.
Be sure to mention the PLB360 to receive our special group rate of $185.00 + tax per night before May 24, 2013
For more information, please visit our hotel page.